17 August The Assertive & Influential PA Masterclass
Thursday 17th August: The Assertive & Influential PA Masterclass, De Vere Venues, West One, 9-10 Portland Place, London W.1
1 place remains - 20% Discount available off quoted price - book today!
Topics covered include: Communication Skills, Coaching, Assertiveness, Negotiation & Influencing, Social Media for Business
"I enjoyed the Assertiveness session because I found it empowering and it was pitched at the correct level". RBS
"The Linked In training on the social media session was very helpful and understanding types of assertive and non assertive behaviour was hugely helpful", Trust Education.
"The communication skills and assertiveness sessions answered many of the reasons why I booked on this programme". Environment Agency.
- Introduction to the skills of Communicator & Team Player as part of the 7 Key Skills Programme
- Review the key communication skills, verbal, listening and body language
- Managing difficult situations at work using coaching techniques and open questions
- Recognise the difference between aggressive, assertive and non-assertive behaviour and how to respond
- Improve your negotiation skills and how to use the art of influence and persuasion
- Develop your skills in team communication and discover your Belbin team style to work more productively with teams
- Using social media effectively for business with our Social Media expert
- Develop further knowledge and insights into Social Media for Business and the power of Linked In
- Recognise and understand the impact of the key communication skills and how to apply them to support the Senior Management Team
- Discover a range of different thinking styles to be more persuasive and assertive
- Recognise and use coaching open question techniques to communicate effectively at work
- Understand the principles of negotiation, influencing and persuading and how to implement them to positive effect
- Discover the dynamics of Belbin Team Roles and how to apply them in teams at work
- Increase confidence to maximise the contribution at team meetings
7 Key Skills PA Management Programme, ILM accredited.
The ‘7 Key Skills of 21st Century PAs Management Programme’ has been devised to meet the demand for a comprehensive programme that increases the confidence and abilities of Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Senior Secretaries, Admin support & Team PAs. The 7 Key Skills have been devised as a blueprint for the modern role to enable Assistants on the programme to measure their capabilities, strengths and weaknesses against each of the 7 Key Skills and through assessment and reflection upskill.
Key Benefits of attending for you and your organisation:
The complete programme will develop your capabilities in time management, project management,organisational skills, PA leadership and management skills, strengths and weaknesses, decision making, minute taking, communicating with teams, understanding temperaments, managing difficult situations, commercial and business awareness, emotional intelligence, assertiveness, communication skills, personal branding and social media for business.
How to Book: To receive a brochure and reserve your place email Amanda at email@example.com or call our office on 0800 043 0258.
Cost: Global PA Members £425 per session. For non members: £450. Discounts apply for public sector, not for profit and personal payment.
Venue: De Vere Venues, West One, 9-10 Portland Place, London tbc. Each day will run from 0930-1645 and includes all refreshments, 2 course sit down lunch and training materials.
The sessions will be delivered by Rosemary Parr, Founder of Global PA Association and a Social Media Expert. The progamme is approved by ILM, CPD Standards Office and by Birkbeck, University of London for students studying the Certificate in Higher Management.