8th March & 20th March Advanced Executive Assistant Programme
Global PA Advanced Executive Assistant Programme, ILM accredited
Day 1: Thursday 8th March 2018, De Vere Venues, Holborn or West One, London
Day 2: Tuesday 20th March 2018, De Vere Venues, Holborn or West One, London
Further dates in 2018:
Day 1: Tuesday 12th June 2018
Day 2: Tuesday 26th June 2018
This 2 day advanced programme is now 2 separate days and is aimed at Executive & Personal Assistants who take on managerial and business responsibilities in the workplace and who are often required to represent their Executive across all levels of the organisation. The programme is for EAs & PAs who work for Chairman, CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors & Senior Management and whose roles include managerial responsibility. You have the option to attend just 1 day, but you will not receive the ILM Certificate.
Topics covered include: Finance for Non Finance Managers, Working with Leaders & Teams, Secrets of Successful Event Management, How to Present Yourself in the Workplace and Career Management
Learning Objectives: On the first day, 1st March 2018 the programme will offer EAs & PAs the opportunity to perfect their skills in budget planning, financial and commercial business understanding and will be taught by an Associate Lecturer in Accounting from Birkbeck, University of London.
The second day on 20th March 2018 will include an Event Management session with a highly experienced Event Manager, Medina Williamson former Head of Events at Connaught Hotel.The second session will focus on 'How to Present Yourself in the Workplace' at meetings with your Executive and with colleagues and gain confidence in managing a Board Room environment. This session will be delivered by International CIPD Trainer, Rosemary Parr.
- Greater awareness and understanding of corporate finance
- Develop confidence to express your knowledge and understanding of finance for business
- Discover the meaning of financial terms and concepts
- Increased ability to support your Executive in interpreting financial statements
- Become an Event Management expert hearing from an expert in their field
- Present with confidence in different settings, from conferences to committee meetings to company events
- Discover how audiences can be motivated and persuaded
- Leave the programme with increased financial and business knowledge plus the added ability to manage events and represent your company
- Each learner will receive an ILM Certificate & CPD Standards Office Certificate and access to the ILM Study Skills membership area after completing the 2 days
Cost of the Session: £800 for Non Members and £750 for Members. Book at 2017 prices by 28th February 2018 and receive an additional 10% discount.
Email: email@example.com or call our office on 0800 043 0258.
"The Finance session was extremely beneficial as I work within the Finance Team but had no prior experience of financial terminology". Lola, Aitch Group
"I found the whole session useful but for immediate use the Events & Personal Effectiveness were very helpful." Claudia, Argent
"I really enjoyed the career planning, event planning and working with Leaders and understanding them". Shelli, PA Consulting
"The Financial Skills & Event Management sessions were new areas to explore and I would like to deepen them". Paola, Metro de, Dusseldorf
"The presenting skills was very helpful and has given me more confidence and with finance session I have improved my skills and knowledge". Anda, Intercontinental Hotel 02.