29th & 30th November: ILM Advanced Executive Assistant Programme
Global PA Advanced Executive Assistant Programme
Wednesday & Thursday 29th & 30th November 2017, De Vere Venues, Holborn Bars, Holborn, London EC1
This 2 day advanced programme is for Executive & Personal Assistants who take on managerial and business responsibilities in the workplace and are required to represent their Executive across all levels of the organisation. The programme is designed for EAs & PAs who work for Chairman, CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors & Senior Management and whose roles include managerial responsibility.
Topics covered include: Finance for Non Finance Managers, Working with Leaders & Teams, Secrets of Successful Event Management, Presenting with Impact, Personal Effectiveness
"The Finance session was extremely beneficial as I work within the Finance Team but had no prior experience of financial terminology". Lola, Aitch Group
"I found the whole session useful but for immediate use the Events & Personal Effectiveness were very helpful." Claudia, Argent
"The presenting skills was very helpful and has given me more confidence and with finance session I have improved my skills and knowledge". Anda, Intercontinental Hotel 02.
Learning Objectives: On the first day the programme will offer experienced EAs & PAs the opportunity to perfect their skills in financial and commercial business understanding taught by an Associate Lecturer in Accounting from Birkbeck, University of London. The second day of the programme will include an Event Management session with a highly experienced Event Manager and includes a session on Presentation Skills and how to present with confidence, particularly in a Board Room environment with International CIPD Trainer, Rosemary Parr.
- Greater awareness and understanding of corporate finance
- Develop confidence to express your knowledge and understanding of finance for business
- Discover the meaning of financial terms and concepts
- Increased ability to support your Executive in interpreting financial statements
- Become an Event Management expert hearing from an expert in their field
- Present with confidence in different settings, from conferences to committee meetings to company events
- Discover how audiences can be motivated and persuaded
- Leave the programme with increased financial and business knowledge plus the added ability to manage events and represent your company
- Each learner will receive an ILM Certificate & CPD Standards Office Certificate and access to the ILM Study Skills membership area.