Friday 25th January 2019: Chairman & CEO’s PA Masterclass
Friday 25th January 2019: Chairman & CEO's PA Masterclass - Raising your Game to C-Suite Level
Venue: De Vere Venues, Holborn or West One, London. 0930-1645. ILM (City & Guilds Group) & CPD Standards Office recognised.
Cost: 10% discount available. Members £383 + VAT. Non Members £405 + VAT. To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 0800 043 0258.
"I enjoyed the session on Managing the Executive Office at C-Suite Level and Strategy & Corporate Governance. I will now try to manage and look after my boss (CEO) in a more efficient and organized way respecting the organisational culture and environment with awareness of business etiquette and protocol." V, Aabar Investments, UAE
"I now have increased confidence in managing Executive Office at C-Suite level and further understanding of the role. The cultural element was very interesting and I now have more awareness of what is expected at that top level". E, GIC London
The role of Executive Assistants, Executive PAs & Personal Assistants at Chairman and CEO level is fascinating and challenging. Working at the top requires a diverse range of skills and abilities from leadership and management capabilities, heightened awareness and curiosity, ability to weigh importance of various tasks, thorough knowledge of the organisation and its working patterns, business sense, persistence, ability to manage projects externally and internally. At the C-Suite level it is expected that you will make a personal commitment to self development through the way you express yourself, either in words, actions, presentation, appearance, attitude or skills.
This programme is designed for EAs and PAs who work for Chairman, CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Senior Management and who wish to develop their current knowledge and skills. It is also a refresher for EAs & PAs who already work at the C-Suite Level.
Topics covered include:
- Managing the Executive Office at C-Suite Level
- Strategy & Corporate Governance
- Financial Intelligence
- Report Writing
- Delegation and Managing Junior Staff
- Interview Techniques
- Review your current role and the impact it has on your Executive’s success
- Implement positive changes to your current partnership
- Become effective at management of a Chairman or CEO’s office
- Increase your commercial and business awareness knowledge
- Discover your communication/personality style and explore how to build better relationships with the new awareness gained
- Refresh your knowledge of business etiquette and protocol internationally
- Improve your business writing skills
- Become confident and self aware when delegating tasks
- Develop your interview style to manage performance appraisals effectively
To Book: email Amanda at email@example.com or call our office on 0800 043 0258.
This Masterclass will be delivered by Rosemary Parr, former EA to the Chairman of BT (Sir Christopher Bland 2001-2007). Her 30 years Executive PA experience has included working for 3 Chairman, 2 CEOs and a Member of Parliament. Her final EA role, before qualifying as a motivational Coach & CIPD L&D practitioner and founding the Global PA Association in 2007, was working for Sir Christopher Bland. In this role she managed 4 Chairmanships and 1 Advisory Role which required stepping up into her own Executive PA Leadership, using her initiative, being proactive, being 10 steps ahead of the Chairman and working in a fast paced environment. Her training style is engaging and lively and she has developed thousands of PAs across the world from SE Asia, Australia, Middle East, South Africa, Europe, UK and USA.