Thursday 15th November: The Assertive & Influential PA Masterclass
Thursday 15th November 2018: The Assertive & Influential PA Masterclass. De Vere Venues, Holborn Bars, Holborn, London EC1. 0930-1645
Topics covered include: Communication Skills, Coaching, Team Player, Assertiveness, Negotiation & Influencing, Social Media for Business
This session is part of the 7 Key Skills PA Management Programme and you have the option to attend all 3 sessions or 1 session. If you attend all 3 sessions you will receive the ILM Certificate and access to 1 year student membeship of the ILM and online content.
Why do Executive Assistants & Personal Assistants need to develop their Communication Skills?
Executive Assistants & Personal Assistants work across the organisation and externally with Clients & Customers communicating on a daily basis. In many instances they are the first point of contact within the organisation and clear communication and understanding when dealing with colleagues, clients, customers and senior management is vital. Communicating effectively is an art and our communication style constantly needs review and upgrading. In a world wher we are always 'connected' we are losing the art of effective listening and communicating our understanding. EAs & PAs are the people who communicate key messages to their Executive and its vital they get it right. This 1 day progamme is guaranteed to enhance your communication abilities.
- Review the key communication skills, verbal, listening, body language, empathy, rapport etc
- Discover how to manage difficult situations at work using coaching techniques and open questions
- Recognise the difference between aggressive, assertive and non-assertive behaviour and how to respond appropriately
- Improve your negotiation skills and how to use the art of influence and persuasion in the workplace
- Disover your team working style and work more productively with your teams
- How to use social media effectively for business with our Social Media expert
How to Book: To receive a brochure and reserve your place email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 043 0258.
Discounts apply for public sector, not for profit and personal payment.
Cost for Members: £425 and for non members £450.
Payment can be made by company invoice, phone payment with a debit or credit card or via Paypal invoice.