Thursday 6th December: The Executive PA Manager Masterclass
Thursday 6th December: The Executive PA Manager Masterclass, De Vere Venues, Holborn Bars, Holborn, London EC1
Topics covered include: PA Leadership & Management, Emotional Intelligence, Managing Difficult Situations, Becoming a Brand Ambassador for your organisation, Discovery of your Personal Brand
- "I found this session very beneficial and now feel I know more about my brand and can be more self confident at work as a result", Friends of the Earth
- "I really enjoyed putting together my Brand Statement", Nat West Markets
- "The PA Leadership & Management session was very beneficial as I have to manage junior staff",Cats Protection League
- "I now have a deeper understanding of myself from completing the whole programme and how I operate and relate to others. I can now use this knowledge to be and do better",Molton Brown
- Introduction to the skills of PA Leadership & Management & Brand Ambassador
- Understanding Leaders Styles and how to manage them
- Developing key management skills to manage your Executive’s office
- Understand what is Emotional Intelligence and why it is important in the workplace
- Getting to know yourself, understand your feelings, perceive yourself accurately and how to cultivate confidence and self esteem
- Discover how to manage difficult situations with confidence
- Build your Personal Brand identity and create a Personal Brand Statement
- Receive 360 degree feedback on your personal brand and discover how to use it to showcase your talents in the workplace
- Tools and Tips on being a Brand Ambassador for your organisation
7 Key Skills PA Management Programme, ILM recognised.
The ‘7 Key Skills of 21st Century PAs Management Programme’ has been devised to meet the demand for a comprehensive programme that increases the confidence and abilities of Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Senior Secretaries, Admin support & Team PAs. The 7 Key Skills have been devised as a blueprint for the modern role to enable Assistants on the programme to measure their capabilities, strengths and weaknesses against each of the 7 Key Skills and through assessment and reflection upskill.
Key Benefits of attending for you and your organisation:
The complete 7 Key Skills PA Management Programme will develop your capabilities in time management, project management, organisational skills, PA leadership and management skills, strengths and weaknesses, decision making, minute taking, communicating with teams, understanding temperaments, managing difficult situations, commercial and business awareness, emotional intelligence, assertiveness, communication skills, personal branding and social media for business.
How to Book: To receive a brochure and reserve your place email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 0800 043 0258.
Cost: Global PA Members £425 per session. For non members: £450. Discounts apply for public sector, not for profit and personal payment.
Venue: De Vere Venues, Holborn Bars, Holborn, London EC1. Each day will run from 0930-1645 and includes all refreshments, 2 course sit down lunch and training materials.
This session will be delivered by Rosemary Parr, Founder of Global PA Association. The programme is approved by the ILM, the CPD Standards Office and by Birkbeck, University of London for students studying the Certificate in Higher Management for EAs & PAs.
All 3 sessions of the 7 Key Skills PA Management Programme will run in London on 9th October - 11th October 2018
Contact Amanda@globalpa-association.com to register your interest in this programme
7th December 2018