ILM Project Management Skills Programme for Executive PAs
2 Day accredited programme by the ILM (Leadership & Management Division of City & Guilds). Recognised in over 80 countries
Dates: 7th & 8th November 2018
Venue: De Vere Venues, Holborn Bars, London
This 2 day programme is packed full of useful tools and techniques which will develop your understanding and delivery of projects within the workplace. The term project management can be daunting but this 2 day programme breaks down the myths and terminology and ensures that you will become confident in executing projects for your organisation following project management techniques.
Aim of the 2 day Programme:
During the 2 day programme you will gain an understanding of the key concepts, tools and techniques which experienced project managers use to keep control over their projects. You will increase your expertise in managing small to large projects e.g. Board Event, Client Dinner, AGM, Investors Meeting, Charity event, Annual Conference, Office Relocation or Overseas Event. This 2 day programme will give you the project management tools to organise your day-to-day tasks more effectively and use your new knowledge of project management to contribute and add value in the workplce.
You will Learn:
- Common project management terminology
- What makes a good Project Manager
- How to break a project down into separate phases
- How to identify objectives which align with business goals
- How to define the project scope
- Identify and manage stakeholders in the project
- Use a Work Breakdown Structure to identify and plan your work
- Review of project management software
- How to apply the critical path technique
- How to write a project plan
- Manage change and risk management
- Complete a Project Management Case Study
Cost of the 2 day session: £800 for Non Members of the Global PA Association.
For Members: £750 for Members of the Global PA Association.
Discounts also apply for public sector, charity and not for profit sector.
Book today: email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 0800 043 0258.
Course Materials: You will receive training materials and an ILM Certificate on completion of the 2 day programme.
Your Trainer: This 2 day programme will be delivered by Rosemary Parr, CIPD International Trainer, Associate Lecturer at Birkbeck, University of London, CTI Motivational Coach.