ILM Advanced Executive Assistant Programme
26th & 27th September or 29th & 30th November 2017
A transformation in the role of Executive & Personal Assistants within organisations has taken place over the last 15 years. Executive Assistants now operate as the right hand of their C Suite level Executive, providing support, representation at meetings, coordinating information flow, recognising and managing business challenges and negotiating and managing communication with the Executive team. Executive Assistants are now required to not only support and protect their Executive but also have business knowledge and management skills to act on their behalf. As key influenceers at senior management level EAs require leadership and management skills, commercial business awareness, financial business understanding, confidence to present and be proficient in event management.
The Global PA Advanced EA Programme has been designed to meet the demand for EAs and PAs who are prepared to take on more managerial and business responsibilities in the workplace and represent their Executive across all levels of the organisation.
Who should attend?
This 2 day programme is designed for EAs and PAs who work for Chairmen, CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors & Senior Management.
Key Benefits for you and your organisation
This programme will offer experienced EAs and PAs who work for senior business leaders the opportunity to perfect their skills in financial and commercial business understanding, learn the psychology of business leaders, work and communicate more effectively with teams, develop key presentation skills and become an event management expert.
Topics covered include:
- Finance for Non-Finance Manager, delivered by Tony Pamphilon, Associate Lecturer at Birkbeck, University of London
- Working with Leaders & How to get the best out of the relationship, delivered by Rosemary Parr, Associate Lecturer at Birkbeck, University of London, CIPD Trainer & Coach
- Secrets of Successful Event Management, Guest Speaker in Event Management
- Presenting with Impact: Advanced Presentation Skills, Rosemary Parr
- Personal Effectiveness: Creating Success at Work, Rosemary Parr
This 2 day programme has been approved by the ILM www.i-l-m.com and each delegate will receive 1 year study membership of the ILM and access to their Learning Zone. The programme has also been approved by The CPD Standards Office, London. www.cpdstandards.com
What does CPD Accredited mean?
Our programme has passed rigorous assessment by the ILM & The CPD Standards Office (www.cpdstandards.com) to check for the following:
- The Global PA Advanced Certificate programme reaches the learning objectives set out in the brochure
- The programme is relevant to the professionals we are teaching
- The programme includes 40% leadership and management content to enable effective support of Leaders & Executives
- The course content is educational and informative
- The trainer is qualified
- Delegates will receive ILM Certification & CPD Accreditation from The CPD Standards Office, London
- For further information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 0800 043 0258
Venue: De Vere Venues, Holborn or West End, London
Payment Options:We take payment by phone using a debit, credit or Amex card. Call us on 0800 043 0258 or email us at email@example.com
Payment Options: Paypal, Invoice or Phone Payment.
Cost: £750 for GPA Members
Cost: £800 for Non Members
Discounts apply for not for profit,public sector and personal payment
“It was such a pleasure to meet Rosemary and take part in the Management Skills Training. I found the course to be of great benefit both from a learning and networking perspective and also affirming that many of the key areas of focus in my current role are highly relevant to the 21st century EA”. Kym, BMS, Australia
“I now feel that I will have a better relationship with my Manager having attend a Global PA programme”, RBS
“The programme went way beyond my expectations and it was invaluable”, Ana Valeria, Deutsche Bank, Bucharest
“I am always learning on the job and I now feel better equipped for being a modern day EA. The position has changed so much since I first started working”. Rebecca, EMS
“First of all I would like to thank you for the amazing work you do. I really enjoyed the 2 day programme and it was extremely useful for myself. And a coincidence happened on my return to work,I have been promoted and offered to work for our CEO. After your training I was so confident and accepted the offer.
Therefore I am grateful for this to you, Rosemary. I have obtained more confidence and knowledge after attending the workshop you delivered. Sonata, VTB Capital